By Reggie Joiner & Kristen Ivy
Need a quick, power-packed read for your next road trip or poolside recreation? This is the book for you! Take an hour to reignite your passion for parenting and be reminded of the impact you have on the life of your child(ren). Even in this compact read, there are two reading tracts. The left side of the page is for the visually inspired with short quips and quotes accompanied by an illustration for the parenting reminder. The right side of each page is the extension of each parenting principle. Rather than have a SNAPSHOT that goes beyond the length of the book, here are the closing thoughts that summarize the premise of this book and hopefully inspire you in your parenting:
- What you do as a parent every week matters.
- When you count your weeks, you tend to make your week count.
- If you want to influence your child’s future, get to know who they are today.
- The clock is ticking. Time keeps moving. But you get the choice to make history as a family every week.
- It’s just a phase, don’t miss it.
Latest posts by The Saddleback Parents Team (see all)
- 3 Ways to Use Technology to Connect with your Kids - February 17, 2020
- FAQ Part 2 - January 29, 2020
- 6 Ways Busy Parents Can Connect to the Heart of a Child - January 29, 2020