For All You Dads Out There…
10. Eat a steak…then some chicken wings.
9. Take a nap or two or three.
8. Force the rest of the family to listen to your favorite band from High School.
7. Give everybody in your family a gift…their very own necktie.
6. Insist the entire family go to church together.
5. Be selfish. It’s okay…it’s only one day a year.
4. Light something on fire for absolutely no reason.
3. Star Wars? Indiana Jones? Die Hard? Pick one…or all three!
2. Write a handwritten note to each of your kids detailing why you love being their dad.
1. Leave the toilet seat up.
Latest posts by Kurt Johnston (see all)
- As Children Face Disappointments, Parents Can Help Them Develop Resilience - March 25, 2020
- 10 Phrases Children of EVERY Age Like to Hear - February 25, 2020
- Eleven Ideas to Keep Your Kids Feeling Like a Valentine All Year - February 17, 2020